WORLD FAMOUS SINCE 1984
Since 1984, Dairy Palace has been a casual, family-friendly, family-owned restaurant in Canton, Texas, home of the world-famous First Monday Trade Days.
We’re open 8am to midnight, 7 seven days per week with all menu items available anytime including breakfast, lunch and dinner, and over 32 flavors of hand dipped, gourmet quality ice cream desserts from Blue Bell Creameries and Henry’s Home Made.
Large groups and buses welcome - please call ahead. Conveniently located south side of Interstate 20 on State Hwy. 19.Exit 529 / St. Hwy. 19, turn south on State Hwy. 19, look for Dairy Palace Restaurant on west side of St. Hwy. 19.
New Menu Items
- All natural ham! Gluten/casein free, no nitrates, no nitrites, and naturally smoked with prime applewood chips.
- Our bacon is now oven-baked and better than ever
- New exotic meat hamburgers: Elk, Duck, Venison and Wild Boar burgers now available
- Baby portabella sliced mushrooms now available as an add-on to any menu item
- Avocado is now available as an add-on to any menu item
- All natural, preservative-free, applewood-smoked whole-muscle turkey breast for our Turkey Club and Turkey & Cheese sandwiches!
- Real Habanero Jack sliced cheese and real Cheddar sliced cheese along with our original real American sliced cheese